The Hague Process on Refugees and Migration (THP) is an independent, not-for-profit organisation, which brings together diverse stakeholders to seek solutions to migration and refugee challenges.
With a global network of over 4,000 individuals, public and civil society organisations and institutions from assorted fields, we facilitate globally coordinated collaboration in the field of migration, in all its forms, with a focus on protecting human rights through policy development and engendering effective policy-to-practice solutions.
THP specialises in innovative collaborations in the nexus between business, cities and migration.
Our vision is a just world where refugees and migrants contribute to economic and social development, cultural richness and diversity without suffering discrimination and human rights violations.
To facilitate globally coordinated collaboration in the field of migration, in all its forms, with a focus on protecting human rights through policy development and engendering effective policy-to-practice solutions.
- To develop actionable solutions to address migration related challenges, tailored to the issues and stakeholders in question through coordination of expertise and resources.
- To accelerate policy-to-practice solutions by providing access to good practices.
- To create a strong knowledge base of research and issues in the field of migration through monitoring, identification, coordination, prioritisation and dissemination within and outside of the network.
- To create a truly comprehensive and fully representative network of all stakeholders affected by and affecting migration in all its forms at local, regional and global levels.
- To create more informed awareness and engagement in stakeholder settings and leverage existing networks for positive change in the perception of migration.